Blog commenting on blogs that link out is a great way to get traffic and trust flowing to your home page and in many cases, even to your inner pages if the moderators allow it.
For this reason, TheBitBot.Com’s developers have decided to make the biggest, baddest blog commenting search engine on the web.
The reason for this is, of course, so that we can easily build links for our clients as required.
Currently, the search engine itself, which can be found here [ LINK ] has well over 3000 indexed posts, but that number will probably be much higher by the time you read this.
Our developers expect this number to be 10,000+ by the end of 2012 alone.
If you are interested in trying it out, you are welcome to, however, out TERMS OF SERVICE for it are as follows:
- USE YOUR REAL NAME – Most of the sites will be CommentLuv or KeywordLuv enabled, so the provision for using your keywords will already be in place.
- FOLLOW SITE COMMENT POLICIES – Many of the sites will have comment policies in place already. Read them and follow them.
- READ THE POSTS – Commenting on blog posts requires that you actually read the post. Otherwise, how can you leave an intelligent comment?
- ADD VALUE TO THEIR PAGE – When I say “their”, I mean the post owner. They took the time to write an informative article, so you owe it to them to support it with intelligent dialog.
- LINK ONLY TO RELEVANT RESOURCES – The whole purpose of this search engine is to comment on posts and pages that are relevant to the site or page you are linking to. The “why” should be obvious in this case.
- DON’T COMMENT USING SIMPLE “ONE LINERS” – Comments like “Great article!” or “Thanks for the awesome post!” are considered spam. Leave real comments.
This search engine will be far superior to websites such as do-follow blog directories because it will be powered by the Google Search Engine itself via a hand-built and hand-refined GCSE index.
For this reason, you should be able to easily and quickly find articles and posts relevant to your topic.
If this BCSE is as successful and useful as we are hoping it will be, then we may eventually charge a membership fee to use it, but for now, it is totally FREE