As article marketers and bloggers, we all dream of writing an article or a post and having it take off and go viral and make us tons of money.
I have personally written articles and posts in the past that were specifically designed to get me affiliate clicks for cash such as this one here >>> [ LINK ]
The unfortunate fact of the matter for most of us is, however, the fact that articles and posts (after you write them) just sit there like a “bump on a log”. Sure, they’ll get a small bit of traffic and maybe even some comments when they’re first written, published, pinged, and shared, but after that, away they fade into the dark and cold archives…where they make no money for you.
How Can I Continuously Promote My Article?
Here is a list of a handful of ways that you can continue to promote your article and keep it converting for you IF it does in fact convert readers into subscribers or buyers.
- Share It Again - For some reason, we all think that once we share something its shared. Not so. Recent developments in sharing on various platforms such as Facebook have confirmed the fact that whenever you share something with your account associates, only a fraction of them see it. For this reason, you have to keep sharing it or pay them to share it with everybody.
- Advertise It Via Banner Ads Or Solo Ads - I am not going to suggest a place that you can do this, but if you can find a place such as a directory, blog, or a website where you can purchase a cheap banner ad then use it to drive traffic to an article or post that has PROVEN THAT IT CAN CONVERT. This is very important, especially if you are PAYING for it. Additionally, such an article would make a great solo ad to purchase from list owners.
- Post Classified Ads - Despite being spammed to death by internet marketers, classified ad outfits can be a great place to find targeted traffic, very highly targeted, more than most people realize. Again, however, due to the fact that bloggers and internet marketer have spammed these sites to no end, they have really gotten strict, so read and follow the rules and you will benefit.
Where Should I Publish My Article?
Generally, you want to publish your content on a site that you own. Maintaining control over everything you own is very important. But, of course, managing your own properties has its disadvantages such as, you have to finance it, you have to do ALL of your own SEO. Its basically a one person show. Building up and running your own site is a long and tedious process.
I personally, like the idea of taking my highly converting article and publishing it on the website with the most authority. If I could publish an article with my affiliate links in it on a site with the authority of say, the New York Times, or the Los Angeles Times, you better believe that I would, even at the expense of my own site simply because I know that (with the authority that they have) they could take my content much further than my little site ever could.
But in time, it would still eventually fade into the archives, there would simply be a larger “pay day” in the mean-time.
Publish It Here
If you have an article that you think can make you money, publish it here >>> [ LINK ] TheBitBot.Com actually allows affiliate links and with a little effort on your part and our part, we can rank it and drive traffic to it.
What’s the end result? We both make money. You make money via your affiliate links with an article published on an authority site and we make money with our Adsense blocks. You don’t have to pay anything. This is a free service funded and promoted by Google Adsense. Thanks Google!
Just Build A Few Quality Links To It
The easiest and fasted way to do this, believe it or not, is through guest blogging. Sure you have to write a few more original articles (because bloggers always want unique content), but its worth it in the long run. It doesn’t take much, just a few quality links for some long tail keywords and you can rank.
The Bottom Line
The bottom line is this. There is no truly passive way to make income online. It all takes work. Even a site that passively makes income via Adsense takes work to manage. That’s just how it is. That being said, however, it can be done using the formula outlined in this post.
So get to it using the following steps:
- Pick A Product – Find an affiliate program and a product that you believe in.
- Write A Great Article - Write an article that recommends the product via your affiliate link. Make sure it is a product that you truly believe in.
- Publish It Here >>> [ LINK ] - Publish your article on an authority site and ranking it will be much, much easier than truing to rank it from scratch.
- Advertise It – Link to it in guest blog posts. Share it socially. Drive traffic to it with banner and solo email ads.
Ultimately, after the work on the front end, that article will make you money. From that point, its all about split testing and tweaking to maximize your conversions