Making money online is really simple.
The following is a simple tutorial on making money online for the first time ever, or for marketers looking to crack into a new niche, or for marketers looking to train new marketers.
If you just stick to the basics and the basics are as follows:
- Pick A Niche – Choose something that you are passionate about because you are going to have to write articles about it…good articles that keep the attention of your readers and hopefully, convert them into customers.
- Get A Domain Name And Hosting – CLICK HERE to get hosting for your soon-to-be new website. Registering a domain name is part of the process. Pick something with the keywords in it if you can.
- Launch Your Website – Setting up a website can be tedious. However, we can help. Check out our free blog installation service for clients who buy through our Bluehost affiliate link.
- Set Up Your Landing Page – This can be done in WordPress. It is always great to have your optin/landing page be the first thing people see whenever they visit your site.
- Set Up A Blog – you will have to create a page in WordPress for this. It is very simple. This is where we are going to publish all of the articles you write first.
- Set Up Your Autoresponder – Third party autoresponder services are the easiest to use. They handle everything. All you have to do is add the code to your site. We recommend GetResponse.
- Pick An Affiliate Offer – This is what you will be selling. Choose an offer that you know is a good product. Don’t sell garbage. Ideally, this would be your own product.
- Set Up An Autoresponder Series – Write or buy an autoresponder email series that pitches your product, whatever it is. These emails will be sent to the individuals that optin to your email list on your front page.
- Drive Traffic To Your Landing Page – This is where your writing skills will really shine. Write blog posts about topics in your niche. At the end of each post, encourage readers to sign up to your list. Tempt them with a free giveaway or an e-course of some sort. Whatever it is, it should be described in your optin pitch on your front page.
- Write More Articles – Write more quality articles and distribute them to article directories and other blogs that will publish them. Your ability to make money will stem from your ability to write great articles and drive traffic to your list. The same goes for your email autoresponder series.
- Rinse And Repeat – That’s really about it. Once you get everything set up, it really boils down to driving traffic, and tuning and tweaking your sales copy to make a higher percentage or your visitors turn into buyers.
As mentioned before, this method is pretty standard. Just about every sole proprieter and/or company follows this methodology.
Basically, it can be used to market to any niche imaginable. Anytime you see a site with an optin form in the sidebar, this is exactly what they are doing.
So give it a shot!
It will take a little investment, but its worth it in my opinion and if you need help, remember to check out our free blog installation service for clients who buy through our Bluehost affiliate link. You’ll have to pay for these things anyway, so why not use them to get free help with this process.
May you have much success