All of us wish to have a well-organized and presentable bathroom, which would reflect our style and innovation. After some time, we feel bored and want to give a nice fresher look or a makeover to our dull looking bathroom again. This can be easily achieved by adding a touch of glamour and smartly using designer bathroom accessories.
The market is flooded with all types of accessories to make your restroom look stylish and attractive. These are available in different ranges, so it’s quite budget friendly and easy to give a new look to your bathroom. Good quality accessories will not just enhance the look of your bathroom, but also help in keeping it hygienic. Interior experts suggest following tips to experiment with your creativity:
1) Bathroom wall color – Paints play a vital role in giving your bathroom an elegant look with warm and cozy feel. Use light color for both walls and ceiling which will make your restroom look larger and spacious.
2) Mirror – Small bathroom can appear bigger and spacious with the help of the mirror. It reflects all the available light back into the room making it look brighter. Mirrors come in varied cuts, shapes and sizes; unique pieces can act as perfect designer bathroom accessories.
3) Sink – Bathroom sinks don’t come in same old regular shapes and colors these days. There is a lot to discover in this category. One can explore all the options in the market. Bathroom sinks come in all sizes, artistic shapes and exciting colors. So pick the one that you find will add glamour to your space.
4) Robe and Towels Rails – There are number of designer towel rails available in the market. One can choose any unique and interesting piece matching his bathroom décor to add more elegance and style. They come in varied materials to match different tastes.
5) Shelf and soap dispenser – These have evolved from simple designs to smart yet creative ones. They come in various materials like aluminum, iron, glass and steel. Right touch of such important accessories will give an edge to your bathroom space and make it look more stylish.
Other designer bathroom accessories which are being cleverly used are candles, tooth brush holders, toilet brush holders, shower screens, bath mats and rugs. It’s recommended to experiment with all the above, before remodeling your bathroom as it can cost a lot and even ruin its beauty.
Get more information on: Designer Bathroom Accessories
For more information visit: Water Saving Tips